Kronborg Fair Lady CD
• We are situated in the beautiful Bega Valley, on the far South Coast of NSW.
Our dogs have 50 acres of “backyard” to play in and are first and foremost, members of the family.
• All our current Dalmatians (except for "the baby", Freya), as well as Lenka the Hungarian Vizsla, have their Endurance Trial titles. Two are being trained for Obedience, 2 for Tracking and one is competing in Agility/Jumping.
• Our dogs are fed a natural raw food diet.
• I am an accredited "Canine Good Citizenship" Instructor and all our dogs are trained with “positive”, reward-based training methods.
• We are members of the NSW Dalmatian Club, The Dalmatian Club of Victoria, Dogs NSW, the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (Aust), The Bega Valley Kenel & Obedience Club and the Companion Dog Club of the ACT.
• Phoebe (pictured above) was my first Female Dalmatian, my first Obedience Dalmatian and my first Brood bitch. She was also the winner of the very first National Dalmatian Obedience Trial in 1988.
• Dalmatians currently living at our place:
Speklan MV Agusta ET JD (Gussie) ~ gone to the Rainbow Bridge - February 2016
Jendally Ima Super Model RN ET (Xanthe)
Speklan Something Wicked CCD CD RAE ET (Edie)
Speklan Silver Sovereign RN ET (Borris)
and introducing, the newest addition: Speklan Such A Daredevil (Freya)
(Photo: Sian Hine)